Monday, September 13, 2010

Nissan USA 2010

For those of you that don't remember, and for those of you that don't like looking at half-naked boobies, I was once the proud editor-in-chief of the IGN Babes channel. Those were some glorious times, as I could write whatever I wanted. I could write entire paragraphs about nothing, and I have, at times, written entire sentences that read "blah blah blah". As long as there was a half-naked lady somewhere on the page, all was good. This was a good thing, as there were times I knew absolutely nothing about the lady in question. I'm not about to let a bunch of hot photos go to waste just because I can't get the vital info on a certain model. Fans that liked the babe could do a Google search on their own to find out the lady's favorite type of pizza.

Now that I am running the Cars channel for IGN, things have gotten a lot harder for me. For starters, I am now required to "show up to work" and "not be late". These things are tough, believe me. Not only that, but my articles are required to be accompanied by "facts". To make things harder, I have to "check" these "facts" to ensure that they are "true". I can't ramble on and on about my desire for a robot pal, nor can I use trickery and tomfoolery to pad the word count of my articles.

Nissan USA
Nissan USA
Nissan USA
Nissan USA
Nissan USA

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP